1) To provide the highest possible standard of holistic medical care to the community.
2) To provide a happy and productive work environment with mutual respect between staff.
3) To maintain the highest standards of work practice.
4) To maintain a premier teaching environment for Registrars and undergraduate students.
We work with the following values in mind:
- Patient service, both external and internal.
- Honesty and mutual respect.
- A safe and secure work environment.
- Consistently high quality or reporting.
- Dedication and commitment to the practice and to one another.
- Continuity of Patient Care.
- We value doctors participating in professional eduction development in line with current accepted standards and expectation.