If you are yet to have this years influenza vaccination please call the surgery on 63911170 to book an appointment with one of our nurses.
The Government Funded Influenza vaccine is available for the following groups:
- All Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 6 months and older
- All children aged 6 months to less than 5 years of age
- Pregnant women (during any stage of pregnancy)
- People medically at risk aged 6 months and older (see table below)
- All adults aged 65 years and older
If you are not eligible for a Government Funded vaccine, there is a private fee of $12.10.